Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Catching up on the blog

It has been a busy week at Garden Camp! The Internet connection has been slow too, so we have been a little bit behind getting blog entries posted. But never fear, our sharp students have been working offline and saving their entries for you. We have been keeping our Flickr stream updated. In fact, between Carmela, Brian, Elexus, and Mr. Gettig, we have taken over 500 pictures this week alone!

Here's what Carmela had to say this week:
6-29- 09 : I really enjoy videotaping others. Because you can make a story without writing. There will always be a beginning,middle and end. Videotaping is harder then its looks. Its faster then making a book.

6-30-09: do you think it was cold this morning? I do. Today I and everybody went on a hike. I got to take pictures of a decomposing tree and a decomposer which is something that eats dead things . I go to take a lot of pictures of nature. Don't you you think nature is pretty ? If you do leave a comment. Tell all about it. I'll read it.

7-1-09: Yesterday I really had fun. I can't stop talking about it. I hardly see marshes,wetlands and swamps. I had to out watch out for poison ivy. I discover a diving beetle.Also Zack found a beach which is a beetle and a leach together. I also saw an american toad. Well, there is so much to talk about in one day. Bye! :)!
From Elexus:
7-1-09:yesterday I really had fun.I can not stop thinking about it I am going to tell you about some of the things we caught but not yet I am going to a lot about this gray tree I saw and I think it disolves so that it keeps ants or bug of it so that it could live. now I am going to tell you about what we caught salomns and tadpoles and diving beatle and a soloman with gils the end .
Look for a video about the chickens and the wetlands field study later today!

No comments: